Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Free Vitamin C Face Wash

Sharing

A company known as Painted Therapeutics Optimum is giving away a sample of their vitamin c face wash. Now I'm not sure if it's going to be a little bottle or a little satchel of face wash cause I've gotten both sizes before, not from this company but other face wash samples. I hope it's a little bottle cause those last me a long time though the satchels aren't too shabby either. I get multiple uses out of one satchel.

Be aware! After you fill out the form on Facebook, there is a pop up window that tells you to take a survey to get priority on your free sample. I recommend you DO NOT click on anything in that window and DO NOT take any survey. Just close it and exit. I believe that it's just an ad and the survey is actually useless. It's probably there cause the company is small and needs as alternative form of income.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your favorite part of the site?

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *