Sunday, June 28, 2015

Free Sparking ICE Drink

Sharing

Sparkling ICE is trying to get their name out there with this promotion/sweepstakes they are holding. The sweepstakes takes a lot of involvement so I'm opting out of that and I suggest you do too if you're short on time. However, you can get a FREE DRINK just for registering. You're going to head on over to the Sparking ICE site, click register, use one of your social media accounts and authorize them. Then, make sure you fill out the part that asks you for your email. Finally, open up your email and print the coupon. The coupon is good for up to $1.50 at any store that accepts coupons.

In my case, I went to Target and they were only $1 each. I actually got an extra 50cents on my total purchase at the end so this is really actually better than free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your favorite part of the site?

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *